Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Date: Fri Nov 14 15:16:29 2008
New Revision: 7629
Updated main release notes.
--- Webware/trunk/Docs/RelNotes-X.Y.phtml (original)
+++ Webware/trunk/Docs/RelNotes-X.Y.phtml Fri Nov 14 15:16:29 2008
@@ -3,12 +3,14 @@
<p><% name %> version <% versionString %> released on <% releaseDate %></p>
- <li>This is the first release cadidate for Webware for Python 1.0.
- We consider this the final and long-time stable version of the
- original framework that will stay compatible with all Python 2.x
- versions. Bug-fix releases will be called 1.0.x.
- See also the release notes for WebKit, TaskKit and CGIWrapper
- for some improvements made in these components.</li>
+ <li>This is the second release cadidate for Webware for Python
+ version 1.0. This release works with all Python versions from 2.0 to 2.6.
+ Bugfix releases will have version numbers 1.0.x and remain compatible with
+ all these Python versions. Future development will start with Webware for
+ Python version 1.1 and require more modern Python versions.</li>
+ <li>A lot of bugs have been fixed, and a few small improvements and changes
+ have been made since the last release. See the release notes for WebKit,
+ MiddleKit, TaskKit and CGIWrapper for details.</li>
-<% footer() %>
\ No newline at end of file
+<% footer() %>