Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Date: Sun Feb 10 08:53:39 2008
New Revision: 7228
Fix in release procedures.
--- Webware/trunk/Docs/ReleaseProcedures.phtml (original)
+++ Webware/trunk/Docs/ReleaseProcedures.phtml Sun Feb 10 08:53:39 2008
@@ -188,9 +188,9 @@
* Go to the <a href="https://sourceforge.net/projects/webware/">Webware Project Page</a>
* Select 'File Releases' from the 'Admin' tab menu.
- * Click on 'Manage Packages/Releases'
- * Choose the 'Webware' package for releases only, and use
- use the 'Webware-devel' package for betas and release candidates
+ * Click on 'Manage Packages/Releases'.
+ * Choose the 'Webware' package for releases only, and use the
+ 'Webware-devel' package for betas and release candidates.
* Proceed to completion, but don't send users notification of
release until final test is performed and the web site is updated.
* Make this the primary file for download with 'Edit Download Page'.
@@ -199,7 +199,8 @@
* Review the trove categorization and update if necessary:
- Select 'Public Info' from the 'Admin' tab menu.
- Click 'Edit Trove Categorization'.
- * Download the release from SourceForge and test again.
+ * Download the release from SourceForge and check that the downloaded
+ file is identical with the one we have tested and uploaded.
[ ] Publish for download from the http://www.w4py.org web server: