Webware provides a suite of Python components for developing web
applications. You get an app server, servlets, CGI wrapper, Python Server
Pages (PSP) and more.
* We officially support and test on Python 1.5.2 and Python 2.0b2.
* Fixes to socket calls like connect() and bind() to support API
restrictions in Python 2.0b2.
* Fixes and refinements to the WebKit Install Guide.
* Improvements to WebKit app server start up logic.
Highlights from the previous release (last week), 0.4:
* Webware has found use in the real world resulting in plenty of excellent
feedback, refinements and bugfixes.
* There is a new installation script that, among other things, generates
HTML class hierarchies, file summaries and syntax-highlighted source as
part of the documentation.
* More integration with other web technologies like mod_python,
* Better behavior on Windows with no known Windows problems.
* MiscUtils has been expanded on, and documented for the first time.
* A comprehensive installation guide for WebKit.
* Various improvements to both WebKit and PSP as documented in their