Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Changes since 0.6 beta 2:
- Works with Python 2.2 now. [Chuck]
- Minor refinements to webkit UNIX startup/shutdown script. [Chuck]
- Session ids are harder to guess. [Ken L]
- Improvements to SecurePage when used with forms. [Geoff T]
- When using SessionFileStore, session writing is controlled by a lock. [Geoff T]
This is the last beta for 0.6.
Please report any problems to this mailing list (webware-discuss@...).