Menu

Repeating Event: not showing last day?

cking_sf
2011-03-08
2015-08-06
  • cking_sf

cking_sf - 2011-03-08

Just upgraded to 1.2.3 after being on 1.1.3 a little too long :)

When I create a new repeating event, it doesn't show up on the calendar for the last day of the event. So if I want Monday through Saturday, it only shows the event Monday through Friday.

The repeat line says "Repeat Type: Daily;Until=8/6/11 4:00am" which makes me think it's a GMT offset issue. But my PHP (5.2.4; still on Hardy LTS so can't get 5.3) settings show that I'm properly in "America/New_York". I even tried commenting out the includes/functions.php
    //date_default_timezone_set ( $GLOBALS );
    line but that didn't seem to change anything. The webcalendar SQL timezone entries also have "America/New_York".

As a side note, choosing "Ending: Number of times" works properly. It's just choosing the "Use end date" (either using the calendar widget or the pull-downs) that doesn't correctly provide the ending date.

Any ideas? I thought maybe adding +86400 to the code might work (I lost that prior thread) but I don't know where it would go. Thanks.

• cking_sf

cking_sf - 2011-03-09

And as a follow-up (since apparently you can't edit your posts): I downloaded the CVS version of edit_entry_handler.php (1.200) as an earlier commit said "Bugfix: end date for repeating events was not working" but that didn't seem to change anything.

• Khrusher

Khrusher - 2015-08-06

I am seeing this behavior now on newly installed 1.2.7.

I see that the rtp_minutes is 40000 (4:00 am). as a test, I changed rpt_minutes to 230000 (11:00 pm) and the event now shows on the last day.

Suggestions?