Ok, I've narrowed this down a bit. Go in and get a remote calendar link (I did this with a vanilla install on vs. 1.2.4. I then open up Mozilla Sunbird and create a remote connection via it. I create an event for Thursday at 7 PM till 8:30 PM. I go to the web interface and look and the event pops up just fine with the right day/time. I hit reload button on Sunbird and the event moves from Thursday to Friday 12:00 AM without an ending time. I look back on the web site and it's still the right day/time but not in Sunbird. If I click on it and edit/reload then the web site time/day goes to the messed up version. It seems to me that the date/time is getting messed up from WebCalendar. When I use WebCalendar and hook to an external calendar (such as Google Calendar) the times are wrong - same thing. My times end up bunched up on the day after at 12:00 AM.