I get the following warning at various times in IE and irefox. I have followed the first set of steps but the warning does not go away. I have restarted webmin and usermin hoping that would fix the problem. It does not. If I look at the headers using LiveHTTPHeaders in firefox, the Referrers header is not present.
In IE I notice the problem when you click the address book, attach files (and you get the progress meter popup). (The auto refresh works here).
In Firefox I notice it if you have the mailbox auto refresh. (The address book and attach files works here).
Warning! Webmin has detected that the program https://126.96.36.199:20000/mailbox/index.cgi?start=&folder=0 was linked to from an unknown URL, which appears to be outside the Webmin server. This may be an attempt to trick your server into executing a dangerous command.
If your browser does not send the Referer header needed, you can turn off this check as follows :
* Login to Webmin normally.
* Go to the Webmin Configuration module.
* Click on the Trusted Referrers icon.
* Check the Trust links from unknown referrers box, and click Save.
Alternately, you can configure Webmin to allow links from unknown referers by :
* Login as root, and edit the /etc/webmin/config file.
* Find the line referers_none=1 and remove it.
* Save the file.