From: Larry Gilson <List@ISComp.com> - 2003-09-24 19:08:31
Module and Version
Changes since previous version:
- Changes made by Larry Gilson (Interactive Services Company, Inc.)
- Enabled blacklists to use relative and full path designated in
module config. The previous method forced the administrator to
use a $dbhome/blacklists path. Now any path can be chosen.
- Blacklists will download to the full or relative path designated
by the module config.
- Enabled destination groups to use relative and full path
designated in the module config. Previously, all destination
group files were written to $dbhome. Now, any path can be used.
- Modified the destination group list function so that if a group
was created, deleted, then recreated, any existing files would
be recognized during edit provided that the module config path
is not altered. The previous method would create new files with
a filename-#.extension method. This is possible as the delete
function only removes an entry from the config file but does
not remove any associated files.
- Created a 'conf Edit' function which opens squidguard.conf in
a text edit box. GUI is nice but sometimes you just want to
see and edit the file.
1) The paths in the module config will not be setup during
2) It is possible to leave the blacklist and destination group
3) Blacklists refer to the lists developed by squidGuardRobot
or whatever automatically developed lists you download using
4) Please notify me of any problems.
Interactive Service Company, Inc.