Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.56 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html . New features in this
version include :
- Added links to the Custom Fields feature from the Pro version,
which lets you add additional information to virtual servers.
- The alias to bounce all mail to unknown addresses in a domain is
no longer created when using Postfix, as it does not appear to
- Fixed many bugs in cPanel and Plesk migration, thanks to Drak and
- Reduced the memory needed to migrated Plesk backups, by not reading
the whole source file into RAM for parsing.
- When creating a sub-server whose prefix is in use by another domain,
a non-clashing prefix for users is automatically selected.
- International domain names are now automatically converted to the
IDN xn-- format when creating, and converted back for display.
- The Virtualmin master administrator can now control which domains
and users are limited to their home directories when logging in via
FTP, using the new FTP Directory Restrictions page.
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..