Hi Webmin users,
The 2.60 version of Virtualmin, a virtual hosting control panel for
Webmin, is now available for download from http://www.virtualmin.com.
Virtualmin is a Webmin module designed to simplify the process of
setting up virtual domains, and can manage Apache, BIND,
Sendmail/Postfix/Qmail, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
This release contains the following major improvements :
* FTP and mail server logs can now be used for bandwidth monitoring.
Graphs show usage broken down by type, and can display usage by day
* The servers for which bandwidth monitoring is done can be restricted.
* The Webalizer statistics directory can now be password protected,
via an option on the templates page.
* Default quotas and other limits for a new domain can now be specified
* Apache logs can be written via a program, to prevent Apache from
failing to start if a server owner deletes his ~/logs directory.
* Added support for VPOPMail autoresponders, and removed the need for a
Unix group for a mail-only server using VPOPMail.
* A bunch of other bugfixes and small improvements.
As always, let me know about any bugs you find or new features that
you think should go in.