wbmtranslator is a translation assistant for webmin modules.
2004-10-21 Emmanuel Saracco <esaracco@...>
* version: 0.6rc2
* web interface section:
- In rc1 we included a feature, which deletes the
"log_="-entries from translated "lang/xx". Now in rc2 we
have removed this functionality because of a misunderstanding
on the way Webmin is writing his log-files.
"[...] Fortunately, this isn't really a problem, as Webmin
always stores the logs internally in an english-like format,
which is converted to the user's native language only for
display. If you look at /var/webmin/webmin.log, you can see
this internal format which could be copied to any system
regardless of language configured - so if someone wanted to
send me logs for debugging, they could send that file rather
than a screen dump of the Webmin Actions Log module.
The log_* strings are used only for converting this file for
display, and are not stored in the file directly. [...]"
- Removed 1 line:
- Added 1 line:
- Bug #349 (Working path must be defined in the module
configuration) should be ok now.
2004-10-20 Emmanuel Saracco <esaracco@...>
- Fixed a size conversion error in
- The SMTP server is not required anymore if user choose to use
the mailboxes module to send E-Mails.
- new release:
- project: http://labs.libre-entreprise.org/projects/wbmtranslator/
- homepage: http://wbmtranslator.labs.libre-entreprise.org/
- freshmeat: http://freshmeat.net/projects/wbmtranslator/