Webmin version 1.690 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ . This release includes the following
major changes :
* Several security fixes for XSS attacks in popup windows.
* Added the Fail2Ban module, for blocking the IP addresses
of systems that have many failed logins.
* More German translation updates thanks to Raymond Vetter,
Catalan from Jaume Badiella and Norwegian updates from
* Fixed handling of the url_rewrite_children directive in
the Squid module to support all the process count options.
* Improved Ubuntu 14.04 support.
Also available is Usermin 1.600, which includes the same translation
and XSS fixes.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.