Webmin version 1.670 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ . This release includes the following
major changes :
* More German translation updates thanks to Raymond Vetter,
Catalan from Jaume Badiella, Norwegian updates from
Stein-Aksel Basma and Bahasa Malaysia from Nawawi Jamili,
Nizam Adnan and Weldan Jamili.
* Updated the Webmin Users, Webmin Configuration and Squid
modules to use the standard UI library for a more consistent
and themable UI.
* Added binary slave zone support and invalid chroot detection
to the BIND module.
* Made the flow in the Disk Quotas module for enabling quotas
from scratch simpler.
* Fixed FTP transfers to support IPv6-only servers, and added
IPv6 network size support to Webmin's address-based access control.
* Added filtering for lists in the user, group and file chooser
popups, thanks to a patch from Nawawi Jamili.
* Added support for rolling back LVM snapshots, thanks to a patch
from Caspar Smit.
* Updated the Perl code in multiple modules to be strict and warnings
compliant, to better detect bugs.
Also available is Usermin 1.580, which includes the same translation
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.