Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.81 is now available for download
from http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html , or our YUM and APT
repositories. This version includes the following new features
and bug fixes :
* Parallel bzip2 can now be used for backups if the pbzip2
command is installed, via a new option on the Virtualmin
* Moved all IP-address related options from the Edit Virtual
Server page to the Change IP Address page, where they fit in
better and are easier to understand.
* Ported the Re-send Signup Email feature from the Pro version
* Added a server template option to not change the MySQL username
when a domain's administration username is changed, and fixed
bugs with a similar option for the MySQL password.
* The database username and password for a domain can now be changed
using the new API commands modify-database-user and modify-database-pass.
* When Virtualmin sends a backup to an SSH or FTP destination, it
now also creates a .info file that contains meta-infomation about
each backup. When restoring only this file needs to be downloaded
to list the contents of a backup, which avoids the need to download
the complete backup twice.
* Added links to the Manage SSL Certificate page to download the key
in PEM or PKCS12 format.
* DKIM signing of outgoing email can now be enabled on the new DomainKeys
Identified Mail page. This also configures verification of signatures on
* Added an Italian translation, thanks to Andrea Di Mario.
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..