Webmin version 1.510 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ . This release includes the following
major changes :
- Package updates are now fetched more efficiently from
YUM and APT.
- Czech and Brazillian Portuguese updates, thanks to Karel
Hudan and Djavan Fagundes respectively.
- The Webmin RPM now preserves the /etc/webmin directory when
un-installed and then re-installed.
- Added support for creating EXT4 filesystems in the RAID, LVM
and disk partitions modules.
- SATA drives using SCSI emulation on Linux now show up with
SATA as the description.
- Collation order and InnoDB support in the MySQL module.
- Added uttons to rename a chain and move rules in the Linux
- Disk space monitoring by percentage of free space in the System
and Server Status module.
- Friendler inputs for changing the size of an existing LV in the
Logical Volume Management module.
- Support for new NSEC3 algorithms for DNSSEC in the BIND module.
Also available is Usermin 1.440, which fixes a number of small issues
in the Read Mail and email filtering modules.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.