Webmin version 1.500 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ . This release includes the following
major changes :
- Added the Software Package Updates module, for installing
new packages from YUM or APT.
- Updated the default system information page to show available
packages, and added a page to the Webmin Configuration module
to collect this information in the background.
- Added logging to the Scheduled Commands module.
- Fixed editing of the fileset exclude list and adding volume
labelling support to the Bacula module.
- Improved Postfix TLS support, fixed the config file parser,
and added protection against incorrect map entry deletion.
- Added a status monitoring for detecting large directories,
and a button for refreshing just selected monitors.
- Added support for the rsyslog IncludeConfig directive in the
System Logs module, used by default on Ubuntu 9.
- A few other bugfixes and small features.
Also available is Usermin 1.430, which adds HTML autoreply support,
fixes the format of email with HTML and text parts, and removes a
limit on the size of address book groups.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.