Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.74 will be shortly available for download
from http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html , or our YUM and APT
repositories. This version includes the following new features
and bug fixes :
* If Postfix relay domains are stored in a hash, update it
instead of adding to relay_domains in /etc/postfix/main.cf.
* Additional allowed MySQL client hosts are now included in
* Added a warning to the configuration check for systems behind
a NAT gateway with an incorrectly configured DNS IP address.
* Added options to the Module Config page for selecting which
columns appear on the List Virtual Servers page, including new
ones like the email address and extra admins.
* The contents of mailboxes from Windows Plesk backups are now
* Updated the French translation, thanks to Houssin Regis.
* Added validation to prevent SSL from being enabled on a virtual
server with an invalid certificate or key.
* Extra administrators can now change their own passwords, via a
new link on the left menu.
* Added a DNS template option to control which A records are added
to new domains.
* Removed the 'Bring up virtual interfaces?' module configuration
option, as use of an existing interface can now be done on a
Also available is an update to the Virtualmin theme, and the
Package Updates module.
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..