Webmin version 1.490 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ . This release includes the following
major changes :
- Catalan, Dutch and Basque translations, thanks to Jaume
Badiella, Gandyman and Mireia Lezea respectively.
- Updated bonding support to use the new format in Debian 5.0,
thanks to Caspar Smit.
- Removed all Perl warnings from the core Webmin library,
thanks to Joe Cooper.
- Many RAID changes thanks to Caspar Smit, including full
device support, spare groups, superblock clearing, RAID 6
spares and an option to skip metadata initialization.
- Better handling for Rsyslog tags in the config file.
- Logins and logouts to Webmin can now be included in the
- Removed code and UI for selecting a Sourceforge mirror,
and use their mirror auto-detection instead.
- Support for setting the hardware clock is now detected
automatically on Linux.
- Many many bugfixes and other small features.
Also available is Usermin 1.420, which also includes the same
warnings code fix, and solves a problem that prevented attached
images from appearing when email is sent to Hotmail or Yahoo
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.