Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.66 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html . This version includes the
following new features and bug fixes :
* Extracted all settings related to default quotas and limits from
templates, and moved them into the new Account Plan objects.
These can be created by both the master admin and resellers,
and selected for new or existing virtual servers. Also added a
command-line API for plan management.
* Added the info.pl command line script, for dumping general
information about Virtualmin.
* Links to per-domain SpamAssassin configurations now include the
domain's config file, which allows each domain's settings to be
* Automatic spam and virus folder clearing now respects custom
* When a domain is restore on a system with a different Apache log
file location, its virtualhost is updated to use the target system's
* Ported all API scripts for functions supported by Virtualmin GPL to
the Pro version, to allow almost any action that can be performed via
the web UI to be done on the command line or via an HTTP request.
* Add parameters to the modify-dns.pl command-line API to add and remove
DNS records for multiple domains at once.
* Added the get-dns.pl command-line script to dump DNS records for a
* Moved the field for setting the external IP address (typically for
use in DNS records) from the DNS Options page to Edit Virtual Server.
* Moved the --dns-ip and --no-dns-ip options from the modify-dns.pl API
script to modify-domain.pl and create-domain.pl.
* The default TTL for DNS domains (set using the $ttl line in the zone
file) can now be configured in server templates.
* Added commands to be run before and after scheduled backups, settable
on the Edit Scheduled Backup page.
* Added a Module Config field under Advanced options for specifying the
path to an alternate tar command.
Also available is an update to the Virtualmin Framed Theme to
version 6.7, and the mobile theme to version 2.0.
Finally, the SVN and Mailman plugins have been updated -
you can find them both at http://www.webmin.com/plugins.html
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..