Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.62 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html . This version fixes several
bugs, and includes the following new features :
- Added a new sort mode (used by default for new installs) to
order virtual servers by domain name, but with sub-servers
indented under them.
- Included domains for SPF for new virtual servers can now be set
in server templates.
- Added a button to the Edit Mailbox page for logging into Usermin
as a user without having to enter their password. Requires Webmin
1.440 or later though.
- On FreeBSD, the Gnu tar command gtar is used in preference to regular
tar when installed. This allows incremental backups to be performed.
- When MySQL is on a remote system, the 'show table status' command is
used to get an approximate size for each database.
- Added the list-domains.pl API script from Virtualmin Pro.
- Added a Module Config option to have only one spamassassin process run
at a time.
Also available is an update to the Virtualmin Framed Theme, to
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..