Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.60 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html . This version fixes several
bugs, and includes the following new features :
- Added a Module Config field for a custom command to get memory and
- Included domains can now be specified when editing SPF information,
and IP networks can be entered.
- Added the check-config.pl command line script, for validating the
- Added Module Config options for a hosting provider logo and link.
- Added an option on the Module Config page for an alternate GPL to
Pro upgrade URL.
- The default limit on the number of non-alias domains can now be set
in server templates.
- DNS aliases named 'webmail' and 'admin' are now created in all new
virtual servers by default, and Apache is configured to redirect
requests for them to Usermin and Webmin by default.
- Added the Global Variables page under the System Customization category,
for creating variables that can be used in all templates.
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..