Webmin version 1.420 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ and mirror sites. This release includes
the following major changes :
- Support for the odd Apache config file format under Ubuntu 8.04,
and other fixes for that distribution.
- Clashes between hosts with the same MAC address, IP address or
hostname are now detected in the DHCPd module.
- Dovecot locking methods, index and control files can now be
- Moved Postfix SMTP client restrictions to a new page, and re-wrote
the UI to follow Webmin standards.
- Updated the Postfix BCC Mappings page to support both sender and
- Per-user auto-whitelists can be viewed and cleared in the
- Email notifications can be send when uploads or downloads complete
in the Upload and Download module, thanks to Eric Holtzman.
- Added a debugging log file, which records all files read and written,
commands run and more. This can be enabled in the Webmin Configuration
- Many Korean updates, thanks to JoungKyun Kim.
- More Dutch updates, thanks to Gandyman.
Also available is Usermin 1.350, which includes the changes :
- Make the Custom Commands UI consistent with Webmin, support
SQL custom commands, and display the upload progress window.
- Added Fetchmail global configuration options to control if
users can setup scheduled checking or start the fetchmail daemon.
- Fixed a bug that broke the file manager when referrer checking
- Messages flagged as deleted in a Maildir folder (typically by an
IMAP server) are now skipped by default.
- Better syncing between IMAP flags and Maildir filenames.
- Added a button in the popup address chooser to select a single address.
- Sped up the display of new messages in large mailboxes, by checking
for attachments all at once.
- Always set Content-Disposition: Attachment when saving attachments,
to force the save dialog.
- Messages that have been replied to are now tracked and flagged by a
small icon in the mail list. When using Maildir folders, the mesage
files are also updated to synchronize with IMAP clients.
- Added a page for viewing and removing entries from the user's
- Added fields for sending an email notification when a background
download or file upload completes.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.