Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.49 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html . New features in this version
- Added a warning about NSCD to the configuration check page.
- When a domain is renamed, generics or sender canonical maps are
properly updated too.
- MySQL and LDAP sources for aliases and virtual addresses for
Postfix can now be used by Virtualmin, when Webmin 1.390 or newer
is installed and when they are setup properly in the Postfix module.
This allows Virtualmin to effectively configure a remote mail server,
assuming that domain Unix users and groups are also stored in LDAP.
- Errors when extracting cPanel, Plesk and Ensim backup files are reported
in more detail.
- Sub-domains in cPanel backups can now be properly imported.
- Added a checkbox to the backup form to include sub-servers of those selected
too. A similar option is also available to virtual server owners when
backing up a single domain, to include all sub-servers with the same owner.
- Added the --user option to disable-feature.pl and enable-feature.pl to turn
features off and on in all domains owned by some user, and the list-domains.pl
to find domains by user.
Also available is version 5.0 of the Virtualmin framed theme, which has
a few small user interface cleanups, such as preserving the alternate
striping when sorting.
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..