Webmin version 1.270 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ and mirror sites. This release includes
the following changes :
- Added the Syslog-NG module, for configuring this syslog replacement
that is now standard on SuSE Linux.
- Added the MIME Type Programs module, for editing the /etc/mailcap file.
- In the BIND module, added support for large zone files, mass automatic
reverse record deletion, and several cluster slave improvemnets.
- Added support for FreeBSD rc.d scripts to the Bootup and Shutdown module.
- Implemented support for managing indexes in the MySQL module.
- Implemented support for managing indexes, views and sequences in the
- Added the ability to update multiple user and group quotas at once.
- Updated the System Logs module to allow viewing of logs from other modules,
such as the MySQL error log and Squid cache log.
- A bunch of other bug fixes and small features.
Also available is Usermin 1.200, which has only the following changes :
- Added the MIME Type Programs module, for editing ~/.mailcap.
- Implemented support for editing HTML files using a WSIWYG editor in
the File Manager.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.