Webmin version 1.170 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ and mirror sites. This release includes
the following changes :
* Added the new Bandwidth Monitoring module, for generating simple reports of
network traffic by port, time and host on Linux systems.
* Added the Cluster Copy module, for coping files to multiple servers either
on schedule or manually.
* Added the Backup Configuration Files module, for backing up and restoring
config files known to Webmin.
* Several improvements to the Linux firewall module, including pre- and post
commands, cluster support and the ability to reset the firewall
* Support for selecting specific MySQL and PostgreSQL tables to back up, and
improved searching in the MySQL module.
* Automatic email notification for users approaching their disk quotas.
* The timezone can now be set in the System Time module on Linux, Solaris
* Added support for Solaris 10 (thanks to Sun), SuSE 9.2, Mandrake 10.1,
FreeBSD 5.3 and several Darwin versions.
Also available is Usermin 1.100, which includes the following small changes :
* Incorporated a DHTML-based HTML editor into the Read Mail module, which
works far better than the previous Java-based editor.
* Added support for selecting specific MySQL and PostgreSQL tables to back up.
* Added an option to the Change Password for updating the user's MySQL
password at the same time as the Unix password.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.