Hi Webmin users,
For those who are into virtual hosting, the 1.80 version of Virtualmin
is now available for download from http://www.virtualmin.com. Virtualmin is a
Webmin module designed to simplify the process of setting up virtual
domains, and can manage Apache, BIND, Sendmail/Postfix, MySQL and
This release contains the following improvements :
* A new SSL feature is available for virtual servers, which when
enabled triggers the creation of a separate Apache virtual host on
port 443. This feature is disabled by default, and must be enabled
on the Module Config page.
* The options that determine in a server gets a private IP address or
not have been simplified, and it is possible to add a private IP
to a server after creation.
* The system's configuration is only checked when a change to the
Module Config page is made, instead of each time the Virtualmin
module is entered. This speeds up the display of the main page, and
allows the checking to be more comprehensive.
* A confirmation page is now shown when turning off a feature for a
* Quotas are displayed in kilobytes instead of blocks, where possible.
* Substantial code clean-ups, including moving all features into their
own separate files, and putting duplicated code into common
* The ability to set mailbox quotas or enable FTP can be turned off for
virtual server owners.
* Various other minor enhancements and bug fixes.
As always, let me know about any bugs you find or new features that
you think should go in.