Problem deleting a domain also removes all of the members of a secondary group!
OS: CentOS 5.4
Virtualmin: 3.76.gpl, via rpm
Webmin: 1.500, via rpm
Initial Install: via Virtualmin install.sh
Set up Virtualmin configuration like this:
1. Server Templates --> Default Settings --> Administration user --> Field "Add domain owners to secondary group" --> Bullet "Selected group" --> field = "wheel" --> Click on Save
2. Examine your /etc/groups file (cat /etc/groups) and note the members of "wheel" (and say goodbye to them).
3. Create a new domain in Virtualmin.
4. Delete the domain --> Select the domain in the Virtualmin dropdown box and click on the green go button --> expand Disable and Delete --> click on Delete Virtual Server --> Click on "Yes, Delete It"
5. Examine your /etc/groups file. Where did root go? Root's no longer a member of wheel.