OS: Mandriva 2006 x64
browser: firefox 18.104.22.168
webmin version: 1.35
want to upgrade to 1.36
1) downloaded the webmin-1.360-1.noarch.rpm supplied by www.webmin.com as I always do.
2) used "update webmin" option of de "Webmin configuration" module to upgrade my webmin server. It used to work, now it doesn't anymore. It seems that the module looks for the tar.gz file instead...
- I tried with and whithout the check signature option
- I tried from local file and form file on server option
3) verified that the rpm downloaded is not corrupted: It is OK. I can open it and browse through its content using 7zip without any problem.
No package signature verification done.
Failed to upgrade from /install/install_add/RPM_pack/webmin/webmin-1.360-1.noarch.rpm : Failed to untar file :tar: This does not look like a tar archive tar: Skipping to next header tar: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors