Right after time zone change in System Time module, the
system time is displayed wrong until Webmin is
restarted. Steps to reproduce:
- Change timezone - Save
- Change System Time - Apply
- Results: OS system time was changed correctly, but in
Webmin System Time page, a wrong time is displayed.
System Time module appears to be still using the old
timezone to display the date in this page.
- Restart Webmin
- Go to System time again (reload is not enough)
- Correct time is displayed
- Expected: System time is displayed correctly right
after timezone change.
This was in RHEL ES 4 upd 1.