Webacula - Web Bacula - web interface of a Bacula backup system http://www.bacula.org/
Major version number of Webacula will match the major version number of Bacula.
WARNING! Webacula 7.x incompatible with prior versions!
Please see the "Upgrade from prior version" chapter of file docs/txt/install.txt
Webacula basic features:
* Bacula and Webacula ACLs (Access Control Lists) implemented. ACLs stored in Bacula database in Webacula tables
* Full supported MySQL, PostgreSQL and Sqlite databases
* Run Job
* Restore all files or selected files from Job by JobId
* Restore the most recent backup for a client
* Restore backup for a client before a specified time
* Show Timeline for Jobs
* Mount, umount Storages
* Show Jobs which executed with errors
* Show a condition of your Volumes
* Show scheduled Jobs (at 24 hours forward)
* Show all running Jobs
* Show terminated Jobs (executed in last 24 hours)
* Search Jobs on several conditions
* Web (ajax) terminal to Bacula Console
* The detailed information on Pools, Volumes, Storages and Clients
* Logbook. Logbook - is simple electronic journal of backups.
Records in logbook are insert, modify, delete manually by the operator.
Records can contain links (usual web-links on which it is possible to click) to Bacula Jobs or
links to other records of this logbook.
In logbook insert records, for example, about Jobs, failures of the equipment, supernumerary situations, etc.
Logbook stored in a separate database "webacula", now it is supported MySQL, PostgreSQL and Sqlite.
* RSS feed
* Multilingual support - standard gettext (*.mo) files. Currently supported languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Portuguese Brazil, Russian, Spanish.
* For web designers : now very easy to create new skins
* Major version number of Webacula will match the version number of Bacula
Copyright 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014 Yuriy Timofeev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License,
or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program.
If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/