Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Latest News?

Jet
2007-03-12
2013-04-17
  • Jet
    Jet
    2007-03-12

Anybody moving forward on anything? I'm damn good with ideas and stuff but I can't code for shit.

• Eric
      Eric
      2007-03-24

We've got some goals set, some developers organized, and we're almost ready to start cranking out some new code. It's a long time coming, but hopefully you'll seem some good progress soon.

• Jet
        Jet
        2007-03-24

I'm hoping. I'm running a independent film production company and we're hoping for a better way to toss around files aside from email. Once you get into copyright and all of that you begin to worry about people snooping around at your latest works. Waste has worked well for that for a while now, but my coworkers aren't that computer savvy. Takes forever to talk them through the setup.

• niere
        niere
        2007-04-24

Hmm ... one month passed, and the project seems to be at a full stop once again?!

Are there any plans to "clean up" things here on SF? Like looking over the bug reports, removing those only concerning older code revisions? Like importing the current source code into the CVS?
        Or to make use of other helper tools, like the Tasks, or a Wikiwiki for the [user based] documentation?

I think there are many ways to (a) include those who are willing to help, but cannot/do not want to code, (b) make life easier for everyone who wants to contribute something (documentation, looking over/cleaning up bug reports etc.), (c) show those interested that there is actually some progress.

sh4rd, you can certainly distribute some of the work; I guess there are enough people willing to help in different parts of the project. Including myself ;)

Greetings,

niere