Ctrl+a hotkey does not work when a note window is open.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new map
- Create a branch via 'a' hotkey.
- press 'n' to open the note window.
- now press 'ctrl-a' to create a new sub-branch.
- new branch below current one is created.
- nothing happens. There is a great silence, wind noise in the background.
- oddly, shift+a still works, it creates a branch above the current one.
- ctrl+a works if you close the note window again. It only doesn't work if the note window is open. It doesn't work even thou the focus is on the branches and not the note window.
VYM: Version 2.3.20 - 2013-09-13
Linux: Fedora release 20 (Heisenbug)
Please let me know if I can collect/provide additional information.
Version 2.3.20 - 2013-09-13