Just letting you all know that I've made the 1.13.0 release including
documentation. Took a bit longer to sort out the release this time,
but hopefully will have a more streamlined process for next time. For
those of you still using 1.12, here's what CHANGES.txt says:
- Promoted brl/bbas/vidl2 to core/vidl. This replaces the old vidl (now v
- Renamed core/vidl to core/vidl1. vidl1 is now deprecated.
- Added a new library to core!
vpdl is a probability distribution library unifying and merging the
functionality of the contrib libs brl/bbas/bsta, mul/vpdfl, mul/pdf1d.
- Doxygen based html or TeX output can now be generated through CMake
- Consistent, HW-accelerated vnl_math_round for half-integers.
- A long-standing bug in vnl_bignum has been fixed
- more tolerant constructor from istream for several vgl classes
(e.g. parentheses, commas).
- Added class vgl_ellipsoid_3d to vgl/algo.
- Added vnl_power.h : function to raise square matrix to integer power.
- Bug fixes in the TIFF, PNM and IRIS image file format writers which
allows them now to correctly write cropped images.