June,
Can you send me a sample record in your catalog to look at?

- Mark

On 10/29/2012 11:37 AM, Rayner, June wrote:
More info on this.     The records that don’t have information in the marcRecord are also have a null ilsid field.     So it looks like the records that are being loaded from the overdrive metadata and don’t have a matching bib also don’t have the econtent_record.marcRecord info.
 
Regards,
 
June
 
_____________________________________________
From: Rayner, June
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 12:19 PM
To: 'Mark Noble'
Cc: vufind-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [VuFind-Tech] Overdrive API
 
 
Thanks Mark
 
Thanks for making the change to the reindexer -- I’ll check it out.      Do I need any other sprint14 code with it, or just the reindexer.jar?
 
I’ve attached some screen shots from an example – what information would be most helpful to you?
 
 
Regards,
 
June
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Noble [mailto:mark@marmot.org]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 5:32 PM
To: Rayner, June
Cc: vufind-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [VuFind-Tech] Overdrive API
 
June,
See below:
 
Thanks,
- Mark
 
On 10/26/2012 6:38 AM, junerayner wrote:
> Hi Mark, Jay
>
> We're running the Overdrive APIs that Mark created.    They are generally
> running well.     The exception reports that the Reindexing generates for
> records that are in overdrive
>
> But, I have a couple of questions that I think might be configuration
> issues with the reindexing process
>
> - We're not getting series information from the overdrive metadata,
> although it looks like it should be updating, the series fields in the
> econtent_record is all blank.
It looks like I had omitted the series field in the update (we rarely show series from marc since we get that data from Novelist). I updated the code and the marmot-sprint14 code should correct this.
> - We have a number of records that when you click on the details, you get a
> message "could not load marc record for record."    When I check into this
> record, all the information is there in Solr and in the econtent
> table, except the marc field is null.
Can you send me an example record to look at?
>
> Does this sounds like a configuration issue, and if so, what settings
> would be want to check?
>
> Thanks,
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://vufind-tech.2307425.n4.nabble.com/Overdrive-API-tp4654922p46549
> 50.html Sent from the vufind-tech mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> -------- Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.
> Make your web apps faster with AppDynamics Download AppDynamics Lite
> for free today:
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_sfd2d_oct
> _______________________________________________
> Vufind-tech mailing list
> Vufind-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/vufind-tech
 
 
The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.