Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

memory error

Help
shaad
2008-01-22
2013-04-25
  • shaad
    shaad
    2008-01-22

Hi everyone,
    I've just started using VTK.Net which I found it so cool. I'm new to VTK. I tried using it in TCL, Java and ended up with C++ and Visual C++. I was really stuck with how to use it in windows application forms when I came across VTK.Net and thanks to the developers it's working very well (till now). The only problem I have is a message I get when ever I have some other windows up and I try to create a vtkFormsWindowControl instance or open a project including a vtkFormsWindowControl instance. The controler won't be shown on the design page and I get a message saying Memory corrupt has happened. The programs are ok when ever I only have Visual studio up and have just started working.

I'm using Visual studio 2005 and I have 1 GB RAM. Has anyone came across this problem. I think it might be because I'm not having enough memory. I just want to make sure the controler is not memory leaking some where.
    Any suggestions would be appritiated. Thanks

• shaad
      shaad
      2008-01-23

Sorry, Here's the message I get:

The control vtk.vtkFormsWindowControl has thrown an unhandeled exception in the designer and has been disabled.

Exception:
      Attepted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

Stack trace:
      at vtk.vtkFormsWindowControl.InitializeInteractor() in ...

any Idea what I have to do???

• Alex
      Alex
      2008-02-26

may be "vtkformscontrol error" topic in this forum will help you...