Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

DISSAPOINTED AFTER INSTALL VTI...

Help
2010-01-16
2013-05-29
  • This was posted by teolatui

I'm very interesting when looking at vtiger demo, bu after install XAMPP and then install vtiger using 5.1 source i feel so dissapointed with vtiger.

1.problem when logging: i cannot login by using my password with i chose when installing for admin user. It take me so much time for verifying, reinstall and at last i use a trick from the forum to update the user admin password by using sql update statement.
    After loging by user admin, the same thing happen for other user like standarduser, user1, user2,… the password is not match.
    ======>manage user is a very basic function, but ……disapointed 1

2. the big problem when i create vendor or product, After Save the page redirect to index page and display a white blank page in the browser, without any warning meassage. Hmmmmm  I try to go to product page again. and you can see there's nothing at product list. HMMM just create some very basic information but so many problem…………..

I try to reinstall, install again but it doesn't help.

Are there other people get problem like me. I think alot .
    …………
    I really love to try Vtiger , but at this time, what i get just the disapointed thing

:( :(

click (http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=29812) to go to the post on vtiger forums