workflow / cron schedule task ...

Help
2010-07-22
2013-05-29
  • This was posted by dom

using  VTiger 5.1 and first workflow I try (send msg to a specific person when a lead is created) and it's not working (no email)

Then I read about Cron and about 2 jobs in taskscheduler (I use Windows) and I see them (VTigerCRMemailreminder and intimatetaskstatus.bat).  last result column was mentionning 0xff on both jobs so I changed the user and password when job run to the admin user.  Now I see the job running but they have problems on both

scheduler:job VTigerCRM email reminder
    job:sendreminder.bat
    error:
    Warning: require(include/language/.lang.php): failed to open stream: No such fil
    e or directory in C:\PROGRA~1\VTIGER~1\apache\htdocs\vtigerCRM\include\utils\uti
    ls.php on line 438

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'include/language/.lang.php' (in
    clude_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\PROGRA~1\VTIGER~1\apache\htdocs\vtigerCRM\inc
    lude\utils\utils.php on line 438

scheduler:VTigerCRM Notification Scheduler
    job:intimatetaskstatus.bat
    error:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function Execute() on a non-object in C:\PROGRA~1\
    VTIGER~1\apache\htdocs\vtigerCRM\include\database\PearDatabase.php on line 465

I remember I added french language when was 5.0.4 but didn't put when I installed 5.1.  I tried then to add it and same issue.  Can someone help me solve this that I hope will make my workflow rule work after.

Thanks

click (http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=33580) to go to the post on vtiger forums