• This was posted by manish812

Hello Vtiger Team

I found 1 error while creating Quotes.

Process 1 for creating Quotes :

1) Inventory >> Products >> Create new product
    2) Fill the Description Information field on the bottom
    3) Save the product
    4) Now click on Create Quote on the right side
    5) In the bottom Item Details section you will see the product name but you cannot see the product description which you fill in step 2
    6) Now on top  SAVE & CANCEL button see More Information section. Click on it
    7) You will find product description data is in Description Information

Now we check process 2 for creating Quotes :

1) Inventory >> Quotes >> Create new quote
    2) In bottom Item Detail section select the same product which you create in above process
    3) Now you see as soon as you select product. The product description is displayed just below the product name box.
    4) In More Information >> Description Information  section is blank.

If you select more product in the process 1 then the product description of 1st product will go to description information section and the rest will displayed below the product name

So my question is why this is happening ?

click ( to go to the post on vtiger forums

• felipewarner

I am going to tiffany bangle be almost guaranteed that I would be handling the application effectively and still have common maintenance out of your very first morning upon.Home could possibly set me back approximately $5000 towards $10000 dependent on its features and then Tiffany Bean necklace accessories. The more add-ons, the greater the amount is going. It's possible to wind up being really frugal not to mention strip away all of the uncovered basics in addition to # likely modify the a particular for less Tiffany Round than $5000, however will not consider # be comfy during that.On the flip side, a used shopping cart can visit quick in this little pants pocket. It's possible to select a nearby personal gathering however i i am brand new Tiffany Heart Ring to actively playing golf movement to make sure most likely are not a wonderful idea. I could locate an area golf cart company that could offer you everyone any recordings repair service replica handbags cope that comes with a second user pickup's cab.A pre-owned rig's fee greatly changes depending on the brand, capabilities, and also active condition for the devices. I might find built to be even now around wonderful walking issue. It's going to be a smart idea to GHD Kiss have a reliable repair shop investigate that previous to my spouse and i help to make this sound decision.Paying for The first Group of Golf irons Fixed Golfing are generally used like a pleasure gaming and also at a high end. A lot of us usually tend to tiffany in uk try vacation participate in from.