we are proud to announce the final version 0.1 of the TracExplorer suite for windows.
TracExplorer is a collection of utilities which integrate with Edgewall's Trac system:
* Visual Studio Addin which integrates Trac functionality into Visual Studio 2005 and 2008.
It's main function is to facilitate management of tickets from within Visual Studio.
* TortoiseSvn ticket integration adds Trac tickets to commit messages (inside commit dialog).
The main features included in this release:
* Includes VSTrac - a Visual Studio Trac Integration
* Include TSVNTrac - a Bugtraqprovider for TortoiseSVN
* MSI - Installer package
* There is still a limitation inside TortoiseSVN, because the "parameters"-
field is size limited. This occurs, when you select to many "selection
status". This is already fixed for the next release of TortoiseSVN (1.5.4)
Get it at http://tracexplorer.devjavu.com/
Enjoy the release and don't forget to log any issues.