Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

VSSPlugin1.6.1 & RADv7 - not working

Help
Don
2007-07-02
2013-04-24
  • Don
    Don
    2007-07-02

I downloaded and unzipped the vss plug-in into the ...\SDP70Shared\plugins folder and restarted RAD. When I right click on my project > Team > Share Project with Show All Wizards selected, the vss choice is not there. Have I missed something, or does the plug-in not yet work with RADv7?

Thanks in advance for any help...

• i did this to get it to work.
      1.  place the plugin folder under C:\Program Files\IBM\SDP70\plugins
      2.  start RAD7 clean using "C:\Program Files\IBM\SDP70\eclipse.exe" -product com.ibm.rational.rad.product.ide -clean

3.  that should do it

• Marco
        Marco
        2008-04-23

I'm using RAD 7 and still can't get VSS plugin to work.

I've tried the RAD startup suggestion, with "-clean" option, plugin located in SDP70/plugins.

When I try to use the 1.6.2 plugin, I keep getting "An error has ocurred activating VSS Plugin Team Decorator".
        Even though the plugin appears to be installed, when I try to share a project, I get the following message:
        "An error ocurred when setting vssplugin nature for project. org.eclipse.jface.viewers.BaseLabelProvider".

When I try to use the 1.6.1 plugin, RAD starts with no errors, but if I try to refresh a project, it stays indefinetly waiting.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
        Marco