I've hit my stride with a two-month release cycle so I'm also trying to make a habit of posting status updates once a month. In addition to the usual requests for more Vim features, in the last month I received a couple requests for features which aren't in Vim but our users wanted anyway.
The unstable update site currently has the following changes:
- Add support for '\c' and '\C' in search to temporarily override ignorecase setting
- Add support for '_' motion
- Add support for ':e!' to revert file
- Add support for "0-"9 and "- delete and yank registers
- Add support for ':maximize' command to maximize editor area
- Add support for ':copy' and ':move' operations
- Useful with line range operations ':10,20 copy 140'
- Add support for ':vim' command
- Launches current file in gvim (so you can do things Vrapper doesn't support)
- After saving and quitting gvim, Eclipse will reload the file
- Path to gvim is defined by 'gvimpath' property (defaults to /usr/bin/gvim)
- Refactored XML text object parsing to be more compliant with Vim