- First version that is really usable in production environment (with basic
- Supports POST methods to submit fields
- Support for new tags: log, var
- libwww has been replaced by an home made HTTP lib
- Other bug fixes
Libwww is probably very powerfull but also very difficult to integrate. Especially with form-data POST. We decided to move to a home made library. Quicker and less dependant.
This new version will mainly support complete DTMF form and improved navigation
xerces-c is quite big. It has been replaced by expat.
Libcurl is quite big and causes problems when statically linked. It has been replaced by libwww.
- This is the first version of Voxy
- It does for the moment only support basic VoiceXML tags (audio, disconnect,
submit, goto, vxml, field, grammar, record)
- Grammar does only support DTMF
The design document has been released. Check the CVS repository.
We are on schedule. But OpenVXI was certainly not a good idea. Too big, too complex, too closed and too difficult to put in place. We then consider a safer approach with development of our own VoiceXML browser. This enlarge of course the scope of the project (and make it more interesting). But the first release scheduled for Septembre will only contain a basic version of it.
It is not the first time that we see a project that want to integrate VoiceXML within Asterisk. The difference with this one is that we need it urgently for one of our customers.
As we though that it might be usefull to the community, we have made it GPL.
The plan is to have a first release in Septembre.