What can VoIP phone do that a landline cannot

Milind
2009-05-01
2013-05-21
  • Milind
    Milind
    2009-05-01

What can a VoIP phone do that a landline phone cannot?

• Milind
      Milind
      2009-05-01

A VoIP or broadband phone service can help you save up to 90% of your monthly phone bill.

VoIP providers offer many features which are covered in the monthly fee, such as voicemail, caller ID, three-way calling, and call waiting.

Many providers offer unlimited long-distance with their plans, which saves customers the trouble of having to purchase long-distance phone cards.

Furthermore, most providers offer unlimited calling to other subscribers of the same service, allowing you to talk to those users for as long as you wish at no additional cost. VoIP service is best suited for you if you can relate with any of the following comments:

- "I have a high speed internet connection and would like to lower my phone bills."

- "I make expensive long-distance or international calls and would like to reduce those costs."

- "I run a small business and phone bills make significant part of my overhead."

- "I like the convenience of taking my number with me as I travel anywhere in the world."

- "I'd like to utilize attractive features such as conference calling, choice of any area code, voice mail, caller ID, call waiting, etc."

- "I'm frustrated with excessive taxes and long-distance company monopolies."

- "I live outside the U.S. but I need a local NYC number for my business."