Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard is a MIDI events generator and receiver. It doesn't produce any sound by itself, but can be used to drive a MIDI synthesizer (either hardware or software, internal or external). You can use the computer's keyboard to play MIDI notes, and also the mouse. You can use the Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard to display the played MIDI notes from another instrument or MIDI file player.
Changes for v0.5.0:
* RtMidi 1.0.15 patched by Gilles Filippini <firstname.lastname@example.org> enabling several MIDI drivers to be compiled at once, and allowing the user to select one at runtime.
* Fixed Bug #3507732. Transpose does not update correctly the octave in note name. Thanks to Patrick Meaney for the bug report
* Fixed Bug #3503768. Removing the shortcut for an action having default shortcut keys, the change is not saved upon exit, so the shortcut appears again the next execution.
* Fixed Bug #3502659. Saved preferences not set correctly.
* New implementation of the Network MIDI driver (UDP multicast).
* MIDI channel state enforcement (RFE #3517750)
* MIDI IN Omni mode.
* Independently enable/disable note input using keyboard, mouse, and touch screen.
* Note highlight color policies (single, double, one color for each MIDI channel, one color for each grade in the chromatic scale). Color palettes editor dialog. Option to show a colorized scale.
* XML comments within keyboard map files are allowed.
Requirements for all platforms: CMake-2.8 and Qt-4.8 or later.
Please use the mailing list <email@example.com> for questions and comments. Thanks.
Copyright (C) 2008-2012, Pedro López-Cabanillas and others
License: GPL v3