Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard is a MIDI events generator and receiver. It doesn't produce any sound by itself, but can be used to drive a MIDI synthesizer (either hardware or software, internal or external). You can use the computer's keyboard to play MIDI notes, and also the mouse. You can use the Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard to display the played MIDI notes from another instrument or MIDI file player.
* Option to represent MIDI velocity as highlight color tint
* Tool shortcuts, with a shortcuts editor dialog borrowed from Qtractor
* Language menu, allowing to select and change languages on the fly
* New "About Translation" dialog. Linux translation files moved to the program data directory
* Fixed knobs and sliders tool-tip positions
* Allow to trigger defined but hidden keys
* Process incoming controller events: all sounds/notes off, and reset controllers.
* Translations updated
Copyright (C) 2008-2010, Pedro López-Cabanillas
License: GPL v3