This release of vMovieDB will be the last from 0.1.x series.
- Ability to set an action to be preformed when movie list item recieves a double click.
- Show or hide movies listed under the adult tag.
- Search dialog improvements.
Translations & Documentation Updates
- Bulgarian translation is updated.
- Users manual is updated.
- Search dialog popup menu finally works.
- Fixed bug concering the tooltips in the Movie Information Box.... read more
- Movie tag categorization.
- Show only movies from this (Year, genre);
- Movie Information Box enchantments and slight redesing.
- Movie Image Viewer enchantments.
- Movie list colums are rearanged to a new more intuitive way.
- Users manual accessible trought the application Help
menu and avalilabel online at http://vmoviedb.sf.net/?documentation.
- gConf schema file.
- Bulgarian traslation is updated.... read more
My university semester ended sucessfully form me (6 of 8 exams were taken) so vMovieDB development will continue at full speed. Version 0.1.4 is half finished.
But first I will take, one week vacation and will travel around the seaside from Varna to where I want with my car :)
This version of vMovieDB introduce a lots of new features,
code cleanups,bug fixes and a new library called libvmdbwidgets.la which holds the custom rating widget and the custom rating cell renderer.
- now you can rate your movies.
- now you can gives comments for your movies.
- now you can view movie images in actual size using the movie image viewer.
- command line options to export to text or html document.
- Bulgarian translation.... read more
Nothing new in this release, some minor fixes. For more information see the ChangeLog.
vMovieDB v0.1.1 is here. Except code cleanups and some minor fixes the two most important features presented in this release are i18n (Internationalization) support and movie search.
The first version of vMovieDB - Movies collection manager is here. Check out project homepage (vmoviedb.sourceforge.net) for screenshots and features.
New CVS module is available called vmoviedb_linux, it will replase the vmoviedb module wich is messed up.
Currently vMovieDB cvs repository is messed up. I accidently mixed up vmoviedb and vmoviedb_win32 modules. So please don't check out from CVS for some time.
I will send a support request to SourceForge.net staff asking vmoviedb module to be removed. If that dosen't happen a new CVS module will be created.
vMovieDB web site (http://vmoviedb.sourceforge.net) is up. Site is not fully operational right now but within couple of days will be. Currently only the welcome and screenshots pages are ready.
Check out the screenshots (http://vmoviedb.sourceforge.net/?Screenshots) page for latest screenshots from vMovieDB.
Screenshots from vMovieDB (CVS) are availabe in projects screenshots section.
Initial version of vMovieDB was uploaded in project CVS. This release have some part functionality and it's compillable.
Check for CVS updates regularry.