vlkgps Version 0.9.1 on Nokia 6230i with LD-3W GPS mouse:
Trying to start vlkgps reults in an application error: Mobile says "Application Error: Nullpointer; java/lang/NullPointerExcpetion"
How to reproduce:
1. make a fresh installation of vlkgps 0.9.1
2. start it up (works well, and gives the debug output in the background)
3. set phone type to 0 - generic
4. set keyboard type to * - no querty
5. select bluetooth -> ok
Now, everything works well
6. Cleanly shut down applicatoin (Menu -> Exit!)
From now on, the App cant be started again and always terminates with a null pointer exception.
The last version I used - 0.8.1 - did work well and did not have that problem.