Changes since Release 0.1.8:
* Created org.virtualmock.VMFactory as entry point into VirtualMock framework.
* VM framework initialization was moved from VM to VMFactory.
* Changed core org.virtualmock.VM class to be an instance instead of having all static methods. org.virtualmock.VM is now obtained from org.virtualmock.VMFactory.createVM().
* Fixed some problems with VM unit tests. Unit tests are now run separately from functional tests.... read more
Changes since Release 0.1.7:
* Little if any functional changes.
* Upgraded to aspectwerkz 0.9 RC1.
* Removed internal generation of ThrowableUtil to use newly-created throwableutil sourceforge project.
* Extensive code and javadoc cleanup to improve PMD and CheckStyle compliance.
* Fixes for several Maven reports.
* Some website updates.
This release is to fix for a bug which prevented null from being used as an expected argument value. Thanks to Mark Hellkamp for reporting this bug.
Also includes a lot of refactoring, cleanup, and improvement of unit tests.
The "VM.recordCalls(Class)" method has been renamed to "VM.addMockClass(Class)". This is to reflect the expanded long-term goals of VirtualMock. It will eventually be able to act as a "Universal Spy", with the ability to spy on interactions with any collaborator.
Added support and functional tests for mocking primitives, final methods and interfaces
This is a bugfix release. The build scripts were failing due to a dependency on jalopy, which is not included in the distribution.
Please note that some examples will only run under JDK 1.4+. This has been commented in the build scripts.
Also enhanced maven script so it builds the complete source distribution with no manual intervention required.
The first alpha release of VirtualMock has been made available! This is mainly to get the core functionality available for review, although it should be very usable if you are willing to hack on your build script a bit. See RELEASE.TXT in the root of the download zip for more info. Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated - please email me at: admin AT virtualmock DOT org . Thanks, Chad Woolley