Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

VirtualDubMod will not run

Help
2008-07-14
2013-05-07
  • jeff parker
    jeff parker
    2008-07-14

I was using VirtualDubMod last week just fine and I was trying to get some audio codecs working with some other software but now VirtualDubMod will not run. There are no errors I just click on the file and nothing happens. I have 2 different copies on my computer that I have tested and neither works. I re-downloaded it and still the same thing. I have tried to remove everything that was installed with the audio codecs but I do not know where it installed to or what files were installed and there is nothing in add/remove programs for any thing that I installed. I do not even thing that there was anything installed for the audio codecs. VirtualDub and VirtualDub MPEG2 still work but they will not do what I need. Any help would be appreciated.

• klo
      klo
      2008-07-14

Try deleting the registry key "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Freeware\VirtualDubMod", the VDM directory?

• jeff parker
      jeff parker
      2008-07-20

I tried that but still no change.

• N G
      N G
      2008-09-05

Hi,

I have very similar error with the latest virtualdubmod. It couldn't start under xp sp3, but gives an exception:
      Code: 0xe06d7363

I have also tried to delete the related registry settings, but still the same.

Do you have any suggestions?

Nandi