Oh yeah, it's ready!
Check out the release video!
It was a long night of programming last night. Totally reworked the network code for the program. Added logging. Squashed a bunch of bugs. A lot of work accomplished but it was a chore. Anyway, the program is coming along nicely. I'll be ready to have people test it soon.
Just finished a massive update to the program. I added a GUI, xml based themes, modularity to the program, and a connection between the server and the client. I also fixed a bunch of bugs and cleaned up the code some. All in all, I made a ton of changes. Here are two pics of the new main UI (it's customizable with xml, this particular theme is designed for simplicity).
I did a lot of work on the program last night. Many thanks to John Carlson aka Yottzumm for his help in squashing a few bugs in the networking code.
I also added some basic theme support and created three themes for game X. Here they are:
The basic deck builder is done as well. So featureless but so very game agnostic. There will be more advanced, game specific, deck builders in the future.... read more